|Vegetable/Fruit||thought to be either scallion or pea but a Human|
|First Episode Appearance||Green Fang|
|Voice Actress||Barbara WEBER-SCAFF|
Diane Forster is the shy and clumsy aunt of Hector Forster in "Marsupilami".
She marks her appearance in the very first fresh 3D animated video series, "The Rainbow Buddies: All Stories in One" as thought to be either scallion or grape (but a human).
She first appears in "Green Fang" as she and her nephew are in a jungle called, Polombia in a camp near the river she is totally obsessed with rare plants and will protect them at all costs.
Diane Forster is a shy and clumsy aunt with a long red hair in a ponytail and good looks just like her nephew, who wears glasses, light-purple pattered-trangle shirt, white-pink belt, a pair of long dark-green pocket pants and a pair of light-brown boots with laces (on the soles, toes and heels) but one is barefoot from "Green Fang".
Also she wears a straw hat from "The Amazing Discovery" and "Everyone's a Vegetable!"
In "Green Fang" she wears a light-brown and purple hat, light-pink dress and blossoms and a pair of slippers on her bareheels but she's barefoot.
In "The Palombian Bell" she wears a light-pink shirt a pair of long dark-green pocket pants and a pair of sandals. Also in "Let Sleeping Volcanoes Lie!" and "Delicious Ursula" she wears a light-pink PJ's and a pair of slippers on her bareheels.
In "Palombian Games" she wears a light-purple earmuffs, gloves and jacket.
EPISODE APPEARANCES Edit
- All of the Marsupilaml episodes (except "Haunting We Will Go")
- The Rainbow Buddies: All Stories in One
- Diane Forster is much shorter then her nephew, Hector Forster.
- In Green Fang the monstest and rarest plants, a round belly with long branches that Diane spotted took one of her boots and gobbled all up (parody to one of the baboons took one of Jane Porter's boots)
- Like Jane Porter, Diane was originally going to be an official Princess, but was immediately removed shortly after being included. but was immediately removed shortly after being included.